New Ready Rack Products
We are excited about these new product announcements from Groves Ready Rack! Take a look at the latest information from them below. Remember, PPE Decon Is Key and we are here to help with your department’s needs. Email us to learn more.
HARD MOUNTED PPE EXTRACTOR
The Hard-Mounted Extractor 40, 55, and 70 (EWHM40, EWHM55 & EWHM70) are PPE washers designed to meet NFPA 1851:2020 requirements. Their high capacity front loading drums come in either 40, 55, or 70 lbs. to make any of the three washers a great option for washing multiple sets of shells or liners.
Additionally, all of the hard-mounted extractors wash cycles are user friendly for helping fire departments find the proper wash cycles for Shells, Liners, and more. We highly recommend the hard-mounted series to large departments that have a lot of gear that needs to get cleaned and quickly back into action!
The hard-mounted extractor line also boasts a high quality commercial build and an automatic chemical injection or 4-compartment hopper.
- Meets NFPA 1851:2020 Requirements
- Pre-programmed with NFPA 1851 enhanced wash cycles
- Automatic Chemical Injection or 4-Compartment Hopper
- Commercial Duty Construction & Parts
- Warranty 2 – 5 years (contact Groves for details)
- Standard power hookup (120v)
- Uses standard plumbing hookups
- EWHM40 washes up-to 8 pieces of turnout gear
- EWHM55 washes up-to 10 pieces of turnout gear
- EWHM70 washes up-to 14 pieces of turnout gear
- Anticipated Shipping Starts 12/1/2021
FIREHOUSE MOBILE DRYER
The New Firehouse Mobile Dryer is another addition to the Ready Rack Health & Wellness line. Available in 4 or 6 section configurations, the new Firehouse Mobile Dryer effectively dries liners and outer shells with its post system. It is designed for fire departments to simply use and maneuver as needed throughout the station.
- NFPA 1851 compliant design with Ambient or Heated Air standard on all dryers
- Fully mobile unit allows for storage when not in use
- Post system effectively dries both liners and outer shells
- Easy to use push button controls
- Powder coated finish for easy wipe down and long life
- 4 and 6 position options available
- 1500W, 20A design
- Anticipated shipping starts 12/1/2021 – Reserve your Firehouse Mobile Hose Dryer today!
All product descriptions are courtesy of Groves Ready Rack. For more details and/or pricing for your department, please contact us at: 1-888-434-7329 or by sending us an email.